10/24/2009

Popsicle phone sex

I got me a popsicle for breakfast from the bodega and ran into a man I had anal with a year ago name G. I exchange the digits and went about my way. A few minutes later he call my ass wanting to hit it this afternoon. Since I am on my period I said no because of my period. He said ok and proceeded to ask me if I could do phone sex with him. I did, still chompin on my popsicle. What a way to start yo day please. Only in my life do these thangs happen please.

I got me a new job down the block aways at Tito's Market. They small and do groceries and birthday cakes. I decorate the cakes. So far I did three wedding cakes and a Quinciera cake. That one was my favorite because it was pink. I pretended it was for Mariah Carey's quinciera, so I made it extra special and took my time. The parents was real happy and gave me a $5 tip. Hello.

So I have been watching Wendy Williams new tv show, but at the gym on the stairmaster thang. I can watch it but I can't hear it. They got 5 tvs up in they, and none of them have sound. I can only read the words on the screen telling me what they saying. I ignore the words and just stare at her wig. Every day a new wig, and they all look fake as hell. Is she bald? Why not pull a Tyra and go natural please? And speaking of hair, I cannot WAIT to see that "Good Hair" movie.
iTunes | RSS | Facebook | MySpace | VM: 912-CAT-LYKA | Email

1 comment:

Lady's voicemail: 912-CAT-LYKA